Wednesday 20 October 2010

My first run of week 6

My first Run of Week 6 today – see Training for more details.

I have picked up my tops from the printers and now have a large selection of green t shirts / jumpers and hoodies with my Blog and Trek details. Seriously not sure that green suits me. If I am feeling brave I may post a picture of my sporting my “greenness” so you can let me know, not too honest though please!!

I have had a few more enquiries about the Christmas Fair which is great news, as soon as these are confirmed I will post them on the Fundraising Events page.

My business cards have arrived from www.moo.com. They are blank cards with my Just Giving details, Blog details and Macmillan website details – perfect for handing around when I am out and about.

Mark is picking up the Yeti today for the “Name the Yeti” competition. As soon as he arrives home (the Yeti, not Mark) I will post a picture of him.

I have at last emailed out to family and friends about the Everest Challenge and have been thrilled by their replies, their support means everything and will get me up that mountain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment