Friday 29 October 2010

29th October 2010

A bit of a week this one. After battling with my health and fitness I was pulled out of my training session by Petra on Monday - apparently your lips turning blue are not a good sign!!

After a bit of a health check I was told to take it easy this week, complete rest, with the aim to starting back up again next week - really disappointed and time is ticking, but if I don't stop now it will take longer to get over my bug, so rest is what I am trying to do.

I haven't stopped the funding raising machine though. Check out my page for more sponsors, the Christmas Fair is gaining momentum (and stall holders and raffle prizes) and I can officially announce that, following news from the North Pole, Father Christmas will be putting in an appearance at the Christmas Fair - how exciting is that?

Plans are afoot to hold a Pampered Chef party early in January for all of the ladies at Petra's Bootcamp - we will be taking the diet sheet that they are using and cooking up some lovely recipes for the ladies. Email me for details of the party, once confirmed I will post it on the Events page.

Our Yeti will be having his photo taken later on today and I will post it as soon as he is ready. I will also put the links on so that you can submit a name for him. The winning name will win the Yeti - how can you resist him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment