Tuesday 18 October 2011

Welcome

This Blog will follow my journey as I prepare for the biggest challenge of my life – trekking to Everest Base Camp in December 2011 for Macmillan Cancer Support.

In March 2010 I decided to run the 10km Race for Life in Cheltenham for Cancer Research. I trained for the race and between myself and my 2 lovely daughters managed to raise over £850 for Cancer Research. I completed the race in 1 hour 20 minutes, not bad for a complete novice, but I knew that I could do better.

Read more..

2 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you Mumsy,
    Love you lots
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm the manager of www.expenews.com . We are launching a promotional campaign, I would like to make you an offer, if interested please write to vladimir@expenews.com

    ReplyDelete