Monday 1 November 2010

1st November 2010

OK, back to my training regime. I decided to consolidate the 5km run that I had achieved at the end of my 6 weeks, and ease myself back into it gently.

Read how my first run back in went on the Training Page.

Not a lot else to report today. The stalls for the Christmas Fair are more or less fully booked. I have had lots of requests for Booking Forms, just not received them all back yet.

I am scoping out the Valentines Event at the Metropole Hotel on 12th February and will post details as and when they are confirmed.

I need to push on with my fundraising. Although the event doesn’t take place until March 2011 I need to get the majority of the sponsorship in just after Christmas to show Macmillan my commitment to their cause. If you haven’t sponsored me already please can you think about doing it before Christmas – it would be really appreciated.

I have posted my “Yeti Competition” on the Prize Finder website, www.theprizefinder.com, to generate more traffic to the Blog. Hopefully the number of visitors and followers will increase and together we can get me to Base Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment