Monday 15 November 2010

15th November 2010

Not much to report today. I have registered the Christmas Fair on various websites for publicity: Pirate FM, http://www.piratefm.co.uk/contribute/whats-on/ , Atlantic FM, http://www.atlantic.fm/calendar/event/4614, and the Cornish Guardian, which is not active yet, but I will add the link when it is. I will be writing an advertorial for the North Cornwall Advertiser for the December issue and also chasing up last minute stalls for the Christmas Fair – I have been inundated which is great news.

I have also applied for Pirate FM’s new girl – Holly Day – to visit us at the Fair. I will let you know as soon as I do – very exciting stuff.

Training went well today, with a run first thing on this cold and frosty morning – check out the training Page to see how that went.

I am going to design a poster this week for the Christmas Fair and find some strategic paces to stick those and my donation tins will be arriving as we speak!! I just need to fill them up now.

More progress on the Pampered Chef event, so that should be confirmed and posted on the Events Page this week.

Training again tomorrow so I hope that the weather will hold, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment