Thursday 4 November 2010

4th November 2010

Another run this week, the 2nd of 3. I had to cancel my training session with Petra due to work commitments, so going it alone this week.

Find out how I did on my Training Page.

We had a bit of a “Yeti War” going on yesterday. One of my daughters and one of my good friends started to battle it out to win the yeti – after a lot of discussion on Facebook they have both put in a bid – see what they went for on the “Yeti” page.

Yet more interest in the Christmas Fair today – great news. Also Clare and Sharon of Vitality in St Austell are being fantastic by providing a treatment voucher for our Pampered Chef event – have a look on the Sponsors page for a link to their business. I love going to Vitality for a pampering session, plus Clare is also training with Petra so she shares my pain!

Finally I have 2 meetings tomorrow, one at the Metropole Hotel in Padstow to put the plans in place for the Valentines Event - I will start to post the ideas under Events once we have something concrete – and the other with the Macmillan Fund Raising Manager for Cornwall. We should start to sort out some publicity for our events and get the media interested in the Everest Base Camp Challenge – watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment