Sunday 7 November 2010

7th November 2010

Goodness, the 7th November already, where is this year going? As I am writing this I am more than conscious of the ticking Everest Countdown, going on in the top right hand corner of my Blog!

I attended a charity event at the Metropole Hotel in Padstow yesterday in aid of the Precious Lives charity. It was a great evening and I met some super people. It is not until you start to raise money for a charity that you realise just how many people are out there asking for support. So much voluntary work goes on that with our everyday busy lives it seems to pass us by – well done everyone last night, much needed funds were raised and a good evening was had by all.

I am busy writing to a couple of retail outlets, one in Bodmin, one in Wadebridge, to see if I can fund raise in their shops on their late night shopping evenings. Hopefully the Yeti will be out and about and you can all come and meet him in person.

I am also looking to launch a competition on the Blog to hear from women who have taken on Challenges in their lives. I hope that my Challenge is inspirational to other women, and in turn their stories will bring inspiration to others, more details to follow.

Finally the date has been set for my February Garden of Eden Valentines Event –Saturday 12th February at the Metropole Hotel, Padstow. All the details of the day will be posted on the Events page.

No comments:

Post a Comment